Skip to Main Content

Application Information

You must have birth certificates and Social Security cards for every member of the household who will be residing in the apartment. Anyone over 18 will need a photo ID. You will also need a copy of your marriage certificate if your spouse will be living with you. Anyone in the household over 18 years of age will need to be present at the time the application is turned in.

If you do not have your birth certificate, you can receive one by going to the courthouse in the county where you were born. It does not have to be a certified copy.  

If you do not have your social security card, you can go to the Social Security office in Shelby, NC, and apply for one; you will need to wait until they mail your card before you can apply. We will accept a photocopy of the original social security card as long as it is legible.

If you do not have the required documents, your application will not be processed.